5 Most Common Gate Design+Build Mistakes
- Foundation – When you see a sagging gate, the post wasn’t set right.
- Hinges – The wrong hinges will cause problems with your automatic gate operator.
- Metal Fabrication – Poor welding will leave pin holes and allows water to deteriorate iron gates.
- Finish – Cheap, wrong or improperly applied paint OR powder coating won’t protect your iron gate from rusting.
- Design – A bad design can quickly wear out your automation equipment or worse, be an entrapment risk to you and your family.