Idaho Elk Aluminum Ranch Gates
- Low bell shaped double gate (other standard shapes in our design guide)
- Roughly 16’ wide x 9.5-6.5’ high
- Double Top Arch: 2″ x 3″ x 1/8″ rectangle tube w/ 1/8″ flat plate panel
- Frame: Hinge side and bottom of 3″ square tube x 1/4″, Inside vertical of 1″ x 2″ rectangle tube
- 1″ square hammered pickets
- Bottom Panel: 1/8″ plate with 1/2″ wide decorative trim
- 1-1/8″ diameter rivets (domed)
- Faux-wood cedar painted aluminum plate background
- Custom elk head on standoffs
- Weight approximately 350# per leaf
- Check out this similar (but painted slightly different) deer-head gate project
Or, just contact us if you are ready to get started.
“We got it hung!!
It’s beautiful! I have to pinch myself to insure this is where I live!! Praise Jesus!
Mark will do the electronic closing stuff this spring.
I’ll send you a picture with the gate closed!
We’re telling all our neighbors it was built in Texas by you two! We love it!
Our neighbors like the design and ask who the artist is, we tell them Jeff.
You absolutely met our expectations.
You have a wonderful artistic talent. Loved the elk and background.”
– Mark and Julia Storms, Sandpoint, Idaho