Idaho Elk Aluminum Ranch Gates
- Low bell shaped double gate (other standard shapes in our design guide)
- Roughly 16’ wide x 9.5-6.5’ high
- Double Top Arch: 2″ x 3″ x 1/8″ rectangle tube w/ 1/8″ flat plate panel
- Frame: Hinge side and bottom of 3″ square tube x 1/4″, Inside vertical of 1″ x 2″ rectangle tube
- 1″ square hammered pickets
- Bottom Panel: 1/8″ plate with 1/2″ wide decorative trim
- 1-1/8″ diameter rivets (domed)
- Faux-wood cedar painted aluminum plate background
- Custom elk head on standoffs
- Weight approximately 350# per leaf
- Check out this similar (but painted slightly different) deer-head gate project
Or, just contact us if you are ready to get started.
“You absolutely met our expectations.
You have a wonderful artistic talent. Loved the elk and background.”
Mark and Julia Storms, Sandpoint, Idaho